Monday, September 24, 2007

Ms. Profenno's Reflections from "Day 2" = Fri. 9/21 and Mon. 9/24

There seems to have been an issue with the students accessing the computers in the classroom. A few students made posts from home or from other classrooms and told me none of the computers were working in my class. I have emailed the IT techs and asked them to check it out. Hopefully you will be able to get online during this week!!! I have enjoyed your posts thus far.

I am getting ready to launch a fabulous new web site to showcase the OCW teaching and learning that will happen with my students this year, thanks to Pedro Pernias and the USU COSL team!

Here is a link to the website. Check it out!!! THANKS PEDRO!
miami7151.escueladelamirada.com

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Miami 7151 Blog by Rebekka Stone is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.