Monday, September 24, 2007

BIOLOGY - PERIOD 4 - Tuesday, September 25th

Predictions....

In 1 (one) sentence or more, make a prediction of how the tail of the tadpole will disappear. Give supporting evidence (actual or hypothetical) to support your claim.

Example: I predict that the tail of the tadpole will gradually disappear as other predators in the tank slowly eat it; my evidence is that I see tails of varying lengths and I think this is because the other fish have taken bites out of it. Eventually, if this continues, the tail will entirely disappear. This is how I predict the tail will disappear.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I predict the tadpole tails will disappear when there legs start to grow or when the fish eat there tails.(ms.profenno ur computers dont work in ur class and the teacher is no help i came to mr.g to do my work and use the computer (she always on da phone or talk to the other kids about junk)will come back soon.

miami7151 said...

Thank you,

I was wondering why there were no comments yesterday.

I will email the computer techs and see if they can go and fix the computers.

Thanks you.

miami7151 said...

graded up to here

 
Creative Commons License
Miami 7151 Blog by Rebekka Stone is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.