Monday, September 17, 2007

BIOLOGY - PERIOD 3 - Tuesday, September 18th, 2007

This is just a test to see if you can log onto the internet and post a blog to me. Please comment on the following question:

What is the most valuable experience you have had in Biology this year?

Go to the bottom of the post, click "Other," and in the Name field enter your Student ID (mandatory). You may add your name, but this is optional.

You may use this forum to ask me questions that you have during class and I will respond to you on this site as well.

PLEASE help the other students in the class or students who are not here today to submit their daily home learning assignments to this blog.

You may post ahead or you may post in class. Work posted after the end of the class period is LATE and may not be accepted.

REMEMBER, this is for course work purposes only. You are not to deface, demean, or dirty this blog site.

Thanks,

Ms. P

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

My most valuable experience this year has been teaching my 3rd period class how to blog on the internet. Technology is a great way to improve our understanding of Biology!!!!!

Period 3, you ROCK!!!!

Anonymous said...

My most valuable experience that I have had in this class was when we first checked out those tadpoles. It was really interesting to see the heart actually beating. it was one of my favorite days in class. I hope to have more fun like that day later in the year.

Anonymous said...

4 me it would b wen we did dah thing 4 respect nd we did dah thing about being a leader nd not a follower wit dah music.

Anonymous said...

I learn a lot off thing/i being all right when u gone.

see u later ''''

Anonymous said...

The most valuable experience this year has been being able see the tadpoles grow and change.

Anonymous said...

The most valuable experience that i've had this year in biology was working with the tadpoles.

Anonymous said...

my most valuable experience this year has been all the labs we done and that respect thing.

Anonymous said...

My most valuable experienced this year was when we started seeing the toad pols.

Anonymous said...

my most valuable experience this year is the frist day i walk in ms.Profenno class she made me feel i was going to get a good grade in this class this year.

Anonymous said...

The moest valuable experiance this year is that the class is small and it's alright.

Anonymous said...

this class rocks i usually look foward to come here

Anonymous said...

My most valuable experience in this
class this year is learning the diffrent movements and reaction of
tadpoles.

Anonymous said...

Mi experiensia mas valorada en esta clase es cuando usamos los microscopios para observar animales y microvios.

Translation: My most valued experience in this class has been when we use microscopes to observe the animals and the germs.

Anonymous said...

Mi experiensia mas valorada en esta clase es cuando usamos los microscopios para observar animales y microvios.

Translation: My most valued experience in this class has been when we use microscopes to observe the animals and the germs.

Anonymous said...

my most valuble experience this year so far has beenthe good lab projects we have done and will do this upcoming year.

Anonymous said...

WELL I GUESS THA MOST VALUABLE XPERIENCE DIZ YEAR HAZ BIN WEN I FOUND OUT LUIZ WUZ A FEMALE ND HE SED QUE ME CHUPAVA LA VERGA DAT WUZ COOL Y ME QUIERO SALIR A LA CHINGADA FRM DIZ CLASS ANODER GOOD VALUABLE XPERIENCE IZ HAVING FRIENDS I CAN PICK ON ND MAKE FUN OF ALL THA JOTOS LIKE JOSE AXEL ND LUIS

 
Creative Commons License
Miami 7151 Blog by Rebekka Stone is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.