Monday, September 24, 2007

BIOLOGY - PERIOD 8 - Tuesday, September 25th

Predictions....

In 1 (one) sentence or more, make a prediction of how the tail of the tadpole will disappear. Give supporting evidence (actual or hypothetical) to support your claim.

Example: I predict that the tail of the tadpole will gradually disappear as other predators in the tank slowly eat it; my evidence is that I see tails of varying lengths and I think this is because the other fish have taken bites out of it. Eventually, if this continues, the tail will entirely disappear. This is how I predict the tail will disappear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i predict that the tail will disappear by slowly decreasing as the legs and arms grow.. my evidence is that as everyday goes by it seems as if the tail is becoming shorter and transluscent... also ,ms. profenno, the computers in the class were not working for some reason this is the reason why i am the only one who replied to your blog.

miami7151 said...

7352496 - I can read your post. I am sorry that the computers are not working. Thank you for taking that time from your home to complete the assignment. i hope that the computers are up and running soon.

thanks for the insights!

 
Creative Commons License
Miami 7151 Blog by Rebekka Stone is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.