Monday, September 17, 2007

BIOLOGY - PERIOD 5 - Tuesday, September 18th, 2007

This is just a test to see if you can log onto the internet and post a blog to me. Please comment on the following question:

What is the most valuable experience you have had in Biology this year?

Go to the bottom of the post, click "Other," and in the Name field enter your Student ID (mandatory). You may add your name, but this is optional.

You may use this forum to ask me questions that you have during class and I will respond to you on this site as well.

PLEASE help the other students in the class or students who are not here today to submit their daily home learning assignments to this blog.

You may post ahead or you may post in class. Work posted after the end of the class period is LATE and may not be accepted.

REMEMBER, this is for course work purposes only. You are not to deface, demean, or dirty this blog site.

Thanks,

Ms. P

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

My most valuable experience this year has been to get permission to teach Honors Bio with OCW (Open Course Ware) using MIT's Intro to Bio college course. I have great 5th period honors students this year!!!!!!!!!!!! You're all definitely Ivy League College Students in training!

:)

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

hello! well the most valuable experience thuis year in this class so far was working with the tadpoles and examining them. Also having fun with my old friends and having fun with my new friends!
=]

Anonymous said...

this srry!

Anonymous said...

My most valuable experience this year in biology is seeing TADPOLES for the first time it was so0o0o0o cool!!!!
THIS CLASS IS REALLY FUN AND AND I LIKE THE WAY WE GET TO DO HANDS ON THINGS!!!!!

=].... CHIKA CHIKA YEA

Anonymous said...

my most valuable experience this year n bio iz dat im n a smart class n doin all tha experiments n labz plus itz fun.

Anonymous said...

Yeaaaaaaa. well my most valuable experience this year in this class so far would have to be working with the tadpoles.. Alsooo, meetin new people [:

Anonymous said...

¥¤! My mostest valublest expereincest thist so far ist in this class has been talking to the frogs

Anonymous said...

MY MOST VALUABLE EXPERIENCE THIS YEAR SO FAR WAS WORKING WITH THE TADPOLES IT WAS VERY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WELL, I GUESS MY MOST VALUABLE EXPERIENCE IS WHEN WE LEARNED RESPECT IN THE CLASSROOM..AND IN THE END DANNY AND HANSEL WERE SINGING KARIOKE (LOL, ITS COOL CAUSE I JACKED HANSELS BRUSH AND HE NEVER NOTICED WHILE HE WAS SINGING)

Anonymous said...

wow...my most vauable experience in this class would have to be seeing the grasshopper make a bowel movement in the teachers hand(ha ha ha)!!!

Anonymous said...

my mos valuable experience is lookin at all the fishes nd doing this blog thing..................

Anonymous said...

WHATT IT ISS...My most valuable experience in class so far would have to be uhm... learning to use the microscopes to view the tadpoles. ANDDDD... HAVING YOU AS A TEACHER!

Anonymous said...

My MoSt VaLuAbLe eXpEriEnCe tHiS YeAr hAs BeEn To hAve a WeLL oRgAniZeD TeAcHeR :]!!

Anonymous said...

ight my vaulable moment in this class waz to see the frogs change

Anonymous said...

HEYYYY....MRS.PROFENNO,WAT IT DO.LOL.WELL MY MOST VALUABLE EXPERIENCE I HAD SO FAR THIS GREAT YEAR WUZ WORKIN WIT DA TADPOLES AND HAVIN A GREAT TEACHER...

 
Creative Commons License
Miami 7151 Blog by Rebekka Stone is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.