Friday, October 19, 2007

CISCO - Scroll Down - Fri, Oct. 19th and Tue, Oct 23rd

Tuesday, Oct 23rd
Good Morning students,

For today's post, I would like to understand first why not ONE person did not complete the blog on Wednesday and then only a few people completed it on Friday. I also need to understand why not ONE person did the classwork that I left. Finally, in order to appropriately grade you for class on these two days, I need to know what YOU accomplished.

You will answer these questions on the 3x5 card that I have provided at the end of today's class.
Please put your NAME and ID on it and answer the following questions:

1. Where did you attend class on Wednesday?
2. Why did you not blog on Wednesday?
3. What did you accomplish on Wednesday?
4. Where did you attend class on Friday?
5. Why did you not blog on Friday (if applicable)?
6. What did you accomplish on Friday?
7. Why did you not complete the classwork that I posted and left with the sub?


Friday, Oct. 19th
Good Morning students,

I did not get any posts from last class. Maybe there was a problem with the computers? I would like you to still answer those prompts. You may need to unplug the headphones and watch the video in small groups. Or, you can complete this prompt for home learning tonight.

Today and last class, you have to scroll down. Your post is below the Biology posts. I was traveling on Wednesday and could not make yours the top post but you would have seen it in on the right margin of blog contents.

Also, for your interest, there is a video/audio clip with the pix that I took in your class Monday. It's attached to yesterday's Biology prompt.

Good luck!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

my mind is wide open today for my future by exploring differnt options for my carrer and differnt goals for them and setting my mind to the ones that i am most passionte about
my mind is wide open in the cisco class by doing somhtin that i didnt really want to do i only got this class to make mah dad happy but i like it now.
i anit gonna game in class at all 100 PERCENT COMMENTED

Anonymous said...

Happy Day to you cp2u07!

:)

Anonymous said...

I was Not here last class I was testing but today I was concetrating on the work you gave today I do not kno wat the work was bcuz someone ripped the paper last class

Anonymous said...

I was here last class but because of testing I couldn't sign in. I didin't know we have to post because there were no imstructions on the board.

Anonymous said...

i dont get the post

Anonymous said...

1.350
2.forgot
3.nothing
4.350
5.forgot
6.nothing
7.what work?

Anonymous said...

From:0040233

I was doing the Psat on wednesday.Because i was doing the psat.Do the psat.We were in room 350 and them we went to 530.I dont see any blog when i loggin in the computer.Study in chapter 3. Sh e didnt said nothing about it.

Anonymous said...

1)i was at 350
2)because i was taking the psat
3)Psat
4)350
5)because i forgot
6)I read a book
7)she said we didnt have anywork to do.

Rufus Ogio

Anonymous said...

1. I WENT TO ROOM 347 FOR PSAT TESTING.
2.BECAUSE I WAS TESTING.
3.I COMPLETED THE PSAT TEST.
4.I WENT TO ROOM 530.
5.BECAUSE THE SUB NEVER TOLD US WHAT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO DO.
6.I DIDN'T ACCOMPLISH MUCH ON FRIDAY SINCE I WAS CONFUSE ABOUT WHAT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO DO.
7.BECAUSE I WASN'T TOLD BY THE SUB WHAT WERE SUPPOSED TO DO.

Anonymous said...

I went first to class so that I can sign in and no teacher was there and stayed for a while but not long since I had to go to my assigned room to take the Psat and well no teacher showed up and I went directly to my testing room.

Anonymous said...

my mind is wide open today for my future by exploring differnt options for my carrer and differnt goals for them and setting my mind to the ones that i am most passionate about.
My mind is wide open in the cisco class by doing something that I didnt really want to do I only got this class to make my mom happy, I recently like this class and think that there is a career for me in the future in networking.
I am not going to game in class at all 100 PERCENT COMMITED

Anonymous said...

1- I was testing for Psat.
2- I was Testing.
3- Completing the Psat.
4- First the sub took so long to come to the classroom, then she didnt believe that we were supposed to go upstairs, so it took us awhile to get to the computer room.
5- We had come so late to the computer room and I never saw the blog.
6- Not much really all I did was browse the internet.
7- I never saw any classwork.

Anonymous said...

1. in 350
2. i did not know
3. i read
4. 350
5. i did not know
6. i read some more
7. i did not know you posted anything

Anonymous said...

1. I was in room 347 taking PSAT

2. Because i was taking PSAT.

3. Finishing PSAT.

4. 350, then 530.

5. Because the sub never said that we had to get on the computer and i did not get on.

6. Nothing much.

7. Because there was no work left with the sub that we knew of. She never told us anything.

Anonymous said...

1. I was in room 347 taking PSAT

2. Because i was taking PSAT.

3. Finishing PSAT.

4. 350, then 530.

5. Because the sub never said that we had to get on the computer and i did not get on.

6. Nothing much.

7. Because there was no work left with the sub that we knew of. She never told us anything.

Anonymous said...

I studied and read some chapters.Thats about it.

Anonymous said...

1.room 350
2.we watched a movie
3.finished the movie
4.room 350 and 530
5.didnt know we had to
6.nothing
7.we didnt know we had work

miami7151 said...

graded to here

 
Creative Commons License
Miami 7151 Blog by Rebekka Stone is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.